Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Our Netflix is not working saying service cannot be accessed

Customer Question

Our Netflix is not working saying service cannot be accessed at this time because the server replied with incorrect or invalid information
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Since we tried to set up the blue Ray player in my dayghter's apartment yesterday. It worked at home and worked in her previous apartment at the same apartment complex
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My husband tried all sorts of things, shutting off wifi and turning back on, talked to a Sont person, even just tried plugging it straight into the modem
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You may need to change some network settings in the player's setup menu. Let me know if you are familiar with those settings and I will instruct you further.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am familiar with the settings
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Okay good. Go to the network setup and let me know how and what the IP address is set for please.