Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

First of all does this cost? Had trouble before but got it

Customer Question

first of all does this cost?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Had trouble before but got it and now it won't print.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just restarted the computer and was looking it to what else to do. Printer says it recognizes wifi but it isn't connected to server.
JA: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?
Customer: everything else works. I was just thinking of doing the router. Let me try.
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just if I disconnect the router do I disconnect all connections?
Category: Networking
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The cost for service looks to be 24$ for written support, secure remote assistance or any other premium service would be extra.

To get started with written support, I need to know the name brand and model of your printer.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.