Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I have added questions on Google Apps. Some questions are

Customer Question

Hi Russell I have added questions on Google Apps. Some questions are private can we keep this conversation closed?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting again, and this is Russell H. once more, at your request. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

As I posted to your previous question:

If you want your discussion, on the otherwise public pages, to be private, it will have to be marked that way specially.

Send an email to

specifying the question (e.g. by its URL, or is Subject line) and hopefully mentioning your customer ID at JustAnswer - your username at site in other words, that you log in with - and requesting that the question be private, and that can be arranged, I think.

Be warned that this site ( is otherwise quite public. Google searches will bring up viewable examples of JustAnswer question-and-answer pages and cases, if you try one.

With those cautions in mind, I stand ready to answer your question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok I made a request--simple question, how familiar are you with Google Apps internal websites referred as Google Sites?

Google Sites is a Wiki- -media analogue sponsored by Inc., of course.

For intranet building, or Wikia-style page-building by collaborative effort among a limited circle.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
internal company internal intranet web site. Allows select employees to virtual communicate from their Gmail Dashboard within a secure google cloud environment.Just so happens one prompted to my computer screen and I saved in a "Saved As" web page and can be viewed as I saved.The site is formatted as a Google Apps Gmail with a very defined "Header" details, the network path taken to enter my network/computer. There is a very unique URL address with the company name in the header details that when I query URL "Host Server" I not only get the ISP, Google but I also obtain companies internal IP address, which is impossible without a court ordered Subpoena Details are many pages outlining many company internal IP addresses corresponding URL addresses, including Mobile. On the web site in two placed, Rt Click View Source, or on the web site itself under "company Intranet," tab and "Employee Profile" tab rt click "View Properties" I find URL Links defining my desktop as a company Google Sites Intranet employee. I find another URL Link defining the company compromising a folder from my desktop. On the site is a very large Base64 image encryption I believe it is a screen shot encrypted picture -- "static image" of my desktop documents. Russell If you viewed the Header Details, Google site web page itself, encryption and view source details could you desipher the encryption. I know in the Header details he is using a Google Apps product called "Google Apps sync Microsoft OutLook." He is using Outlook (Microsoft server) and syncing outlook data to Google Apps (Google Server). I know Google will only allow an Outlook user to sync data to a Google Apps server must be in a static image--meaning adobe file or static screen shot picture--Fie Transfer is typically MIME Base64 image encryption

I do not think that information would suffice to undo the encryption.

But: There are so many varieties of encryption approaches, densities, etc.

Most of the good ones these days use mathematics so complicated to encrypt data transmitted, that it cannot be deciphered even with a Cray supercomputer working in parallel processing mode for many weeks. (That refers, of course, to guesswork, or try and try again, decryption.)

Decrypting encrypted data, in fact, with any good scheme, cannot be aided by intranet data, I do not think.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ya encryption I get it is an image and I was told it is a "Picture" of a desktop document, but that all I know.The URL I mentioned prompts me to a second internal web site referred as Google Sites Log-in. When I went to the sight a URL Link prompted defining my desktop a the Domain Admin tot he web site. I state on the web site I forgot my pass word and it prompts to six consecutive web sites allowing my Gmail address, (which I found out it is being corporate controlled by the company--basically identity theft), web sites are allowing my Gmail to change DNS records. I do nothing and state I am finished. I than receive an email from Google Apps support in my Gmail giving me further instructions and stating I had to verify I am owner of web site prompts me to the company's public web site--so its like my Gmail, (Identity) is Domain Admin to both company's Google Apps Intarnet web site and companies public web site.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Possibly I could send you in an attachment the two URL links defining my name/desktop as a company employee, one URL Link defining the company compromising a folder from my desktop and the URL link defining my desktop, (Gmail) as an admin to Google Apps company web site--you certainly would understand them more than I.

That might be a security issue, having the one GMail identity be domain admin. to both Intranet site and public-facing web site.

But, considering that compromise to either site would be about equally damaging, and also considering that both sites look ultimately to you - a reliable person surely! where the web site and the Intranet site are concerned - it may be seen as not a great weakness.

By all means send a text file attachment - not MS Word, I cannot readily read MS Word files without compromising the privacy of that data, sending it beyond my own computer in short... and I will look the data over.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ya if you look at the whole picture--I have a company internal web site in a saved as web page--details from URL I can obtain Host server and internal IP. and with that I obtain a whole suite of other IP's URL address I have been told I have entered the company cloud server details--which is quite illegal. Than add it is set up that my identity "Gmail" is admin to both public and Google Apps private site--in all aspects it looks like my identity is compromising the corporation--when in fact the company has compromised me--anyone from the outside would view it as I committed a felony.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I send a text file attachment - not MS Word. All I send is word attachments, not sure what a text file is?

First, to make a text file on your computer: open a Notepad file, and type into it.

When done typing, save it. That's a text file.

Then when composing your reply, look for a 'paper-clip' icon. Use it to select that Notepad file on your computer.

When you post your Reply to me, the text file will be attached to your reply and I will be able to see it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Russell for what ever reason the note pad will not save
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When I try to save it does nothing. When I bring up Save As it says save as a Text Document and encoding says ANSI. When I hit save it does nothingSorry I never used note pad.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok sorry about that, everything is fine I attached the text file.

Thanks for the document.

I hope you can understand that, being 10:51 in my time-zone currently, I may have to sleep on this case and resume it Sunday morning... if that's OK with you?

I'll be sharper and do better work then.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I certainly understand--I will close this conversation and rate you and start a new discussion tomorrow.Have a Good Night

No need to close it. You can come back to it - and that will save both of us a little trouble... if that's way is OK.

The link to return to this question, is this:

Good night.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok talk tomorrow

I am awake again. I will examine the text file you made and post again with any comments or analysis I may have, by and by.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank You Russell I have a great deal of evidence whether it be my computer, Cell phone Gmail regardless how technical, I have been tracking for 4 yrs and can add whatever you need. I even have details of other folder taken from my desktop I found on my hard drive my Ex using "Google Apps Sync Microsoft Outlook" I wouldn't get into detail but to say my Gmail is as Google Apps admin,-so please anything you need just ask.

Google Apps Sync MS Outlook

is an app that provides access to data, for a program on your computer (MS Outlook) to data stored on a Google server, apparently.

I have perused the text file, and I fear that I do not know what to make of it, or how to make a point on any issue of importance therein. I must Opt Out, with apologies, in favor of some other Expert with a greater ability at these matters.

As for the tracing of port :443 - that is the port number for all https:// or 'secure HTTP' transactions. Any time you do a safe interaction via https:// addresses or URLs, port 443 is what is used.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand Port 443 as a direct P2P gateway between two networks.Thank You Russell no need for another expert
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It appears you may need to respond as an end to our session to rate you.

To reiterate: Port 443 is the port for SSL http, or https://

As to rating... if you get help from another Expert picking up this case, that will suffice I'm sure. I'm not sure I deserve any rating at all under the circumstances.