Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

It says Your connection is not private. Attackers might be

Customer Question

It says
Your connection is not private. Attackers might be tryimg to steal your information
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: Don't know what that is.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I clickef reload and checked the box to autatically report details og security to Google.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

Typically you will get this "Connection is not private" on web sites that have a secure address that starts with https and the certificate is not up to code. This is only a warning to you and if you trust the website, you can bypass the warning by clicking on the "Proceed to ...." link at the bottom. What is the address of the site you are trying to go to?