Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I have a Cisco Linksys wireless router connected to a Dell

Customer Question

I have a Cisco Linksys wireless router connected to a Dell labtop through wifi. After a power loss the router was flashing all ports constantly. I pulled out the power cord for 30 sec and then plugged it in again but still the ports were all constantly flashing.
In the mean time I connected the Ethernet cable directly to the PC(running Win 10) and I have Internet access just fine. I just don't have a wireless connection to my printer and Kindle Fire table since I have no working router.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model of your router?

Was the wired connection to the router, or direct to the modem (bypassing router)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.