Magic C.
Magic C., Commercial Network Engineer
Experience:  over 3 years networking experience, IT/Networking degree

I though i could do it but i didnt kn u need compter. I send

Customer Question

I though i could do it but i didnt kn u need compter. I send a letter that i didnt want it to stop this i want my money back on my card it say that they give yr money back and today they still took out of my card They oue me 77.99. I want them to stop takeing off my card in want my money back. Thank you
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 2 months iam on ss i need my money back.
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: Well i wort them in july and takeing my money i dont have web. So plz help me
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I only have inrten
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Refunds are available

Expert:  Magic C. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Magic, and thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer. I will be glad to help you.

When you said "I thought I could do it, but I didn't know u needed a computer", what exactly are you referring to?

When you said "I sent a letter that I didn't want it and to stop this", what company and/or subscription are you referring to?

I would like to help you out, but to put you in the right direction, I need specifics on what exactly you are talking about.