Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I would like a new network technician to answer my

Customer Question

I would like a new network technician to answer my question--Is there a Network Technician who could explain how business Google Apps for Work runs within an Overlay network--Overlay network is a Network build over a second network called underlay network---both Networks are link by a sequence of very defined static IP addresses All IPs using one port number--in my case port 443--certain IP's are P2P Social Groups such as Twitter, Face Book--To note Overlay Network is referred as a Telephony Network which allows a Mobile device to network connect to an computer and have access and control to the target computer. I believe Overlay Network could be viewed as a VPN.If Mobile Device has a specific Mobile App Mobile App will allow the Mobile User to capture and move, transport computer documents in a Static Format within a browser environment.To note one of the IP's ISP is Edgecast--which I believe is a Mobile IP address
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What do you need to know about how such an app runs within an Overlay type network?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi RussellHow about I just ask the question can an Enterprise OverLay Network linked to a secondary Network called UnderlayLay Network (I believe such networks can be viewed as a VPN) link to a computer within the underlay Network using a cloud IP Mobile device. Mobile Device is using a cloud Microsoft Mobile App that allows files to be converted to Static Adobe PDF. I believe static files is the protocol to transport a document within a browser enviroment--I believe files, computer documents are moving to an computer, cell phone, Outlook. I hope I am explaining proper.

Whether your explanation is comprehensible depends upon whether I comprehend it, of course.

You have a network. You have another network, the underlay network.

Where is the Mobile device that is to link to a computer and do a file operation on it - by remote control? by sending it a file? or by what means?

And where is the computer? in the underlay network I take it.

The Mobile device is connected to the Cloud, obviously, if it is to be using a Cloud app to convert a file to PDF.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Below is a well defined IP address defining the Overlay Network referred. As you see ISP is Northern Telecom, which is the Overlay network referred as Back Stage --Host defines the Mobile cloud app as wns.windows.com which allows converting a file to a PDF.Below link to wns.windows.comhttps://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/controls-and-patterns/tiles-and-notifications-windows-push-notification-services--wns--overviewI attached two documents that explain Northern Telecom and Back Stage131.253.34.242 - Geo Information
IP Address 131.253.34.242
Host bn3sch020010545.wns.windows.com
Location---CA, Canada
City Ottawa, ON -
Organization---Microsoft Corp
ISP Northern Telecom
AS Number
AS8075 Microsoft Corp
Latitude
45째41'67" North
Longitude
75째70'00" West
Distance

That's good information.

However, it is late in the evening, and it will take some time - tomorrow! - to digest all of it.

I still lack one crucial bit of info I asked for:

- Where is the Mobile device located? or is it not a part of these networks at all?

Good night, for now.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Russ believe it or not all the information you request can be located in my computer netflix browser--I can explain later why Netflix--Would you like all Overlay Network IP's -- There around 10-- to note all IP's are using Port 443--IP's I captured entering my Computer I used my computer command Prompt Netstat -- Command Prompt I used is
netstat -ano | find ":443" IP'sAnd Russel I do understand your work into these questions are worth a much larger tip--would $100 dollars be acceptable?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
To add I can give you detail of BrowserTo note you will find the words Mobile Cloud Divice, Mobile Native App and Proxy is referred as FaceBook Cross Domain Proxy Server--basically a like share button As well I find base64 image encryption--which I believe is protocol for an outlook attachment (my desktop files converted to Adobe PDF)

Thanks - I will examine the info tomorrow in the course of the morning. I don't ask more of you for now.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Have a good evening--Thank You Russell H
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Added info for tomorrow -- Underlay Network is my home network Time Warner--Overlay network is on top of my Time Warner--thus Time Warner will never detect. The computer is my computer--and Russ I now realize Overlay Network running--certainly Internet and is running Virtual--it does not matter what computer I have up--meaning I have four--I can detect OverLay in all. No need to response--Just noticed I did not answer some of your questionsAgain have a Good Evening and Thank You

Thanks. Good morning: The info I'm curious about is mostly relating to the Mobile, the app it runs, and 'where' the Mobile is.

I notice that the Bes Mobile Northern Telecom brochure mentions use of MS Office applications including MS Word, through the BackStage interface.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi RussellJust to note Russell I am not a Network Specialist as yourself--so please bare with me.I do not understand your question: I notice that the Bes Mobile Northern Telecom brochure mentions use of MS Office applications including MS Word, through the BackStage interface.What I know: Microsoft and Backstage is an Ericsson product and is linked to Google Apps for Work, Google Sites.The Mobile itself is running within the Overlay Network and again relates to ***** Work, Google "sites"The Mobile Cloud Device also relates to a second IP Google Apps Sites and Mobile App AdobeIn reference to the Overlay network, and sequence of IP's coming into my network--(Underlay Network)--one is Google Static Business IP and Microsoft/ Outlook--I can explain how I know it is OutLook--OutLook is linked to Google Apps service called "Google Apps Sync Microsoft Outlook”I must note for a Google Apps customer, using Microsoft OutLook Google only allows a Microsoft OutLook to move data to a Google Server the data must be in a static format—and this is where Adobe Mbile App must be usedI have the IP address and URL link to Mobile as it relates to Google Apps "Sites" and AdobeDescriptionURL is http://www.google.com/a/besvending.com/ServiceLogin
IP is 80.239.174.84
ASN is AS1299 TeliaNet Global Network,
Location is DenmarkSetting:
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; NT 6; en-US; rv;1.9.2.13 ) Gecko/21-1203 Firefox/3.6.12
Adobe Reader: 8.0
Java 1.6.0_26Link to TeliaNet Globalhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnXjaOgPw5UAgain please bare with me--I believe the Overlay network gives added features to Google Apps and Mobile Device, Mobile App's ability to initiate a VoIP IP allowing a Mobile Device to remote enter Underlay Computer and initiate file sharing, webcam, audio teleconfrancingThere is much more I would like to state--however the information OverLay Network as it relates to Google Apps is a bit over whelming.I do understand Google Apps is an internal Intranet” however I do have Header details to Google Apps Sites Bes web page -- details to Header mentions Microsoft--you may want to review—I am sure you have many questions—One how did I Get an internal Bes Google Sites web page, Header details--Below is Links to Google Siteshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnXjaOgPw5UA second link to Google Apps Sync Microsoft OutLookhttps://support.google.com/a/users/answer/153871?hl=en
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How I obtained URL Link http://www.google.com/a/besvenURL Link is found in Header Detail--Finding URL Link IP I did a query Search Of URL Link, Host Server Google and details gave me the IP address and detailsURL Link I query search is belowhttps://urlquery.net
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you would like to ask the question why is an Enterprise OverLay network linked to my home Network/Time Warner--(Underlay Network) and how I found Overlay Network -- that is fine--just don't want to go all over the place and confuse

Please pardon me for taking time to think this question over for a bit.

I appreciate your posting so much information about the case in response to my queries.

The Overlay Network does indeed help with Google Apps and the Mobile, for sure.

I don't think I need to ask further questions. The circumstances are pretty clear to me. But:

What part of this complicated setup and networked environment, do you need help, advice, or evaluation of?

Whether it is possible to remotely control a PC from a Mobile running (for instance) either Android OS (or perhaps iOS if the Mobile were an Apple) ? and what specific app to use for that remote control?

Or is it some other access to or control of, or file sharing with etc., that you need to do, linked up between Mobile and computer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank You Russell you have been very kind helping me.This complicated setup and network environment is a very sad story.Modern technology can be wonderful and at times quite frightening as most cannot see it, touch it or hear it so most do not understand how profound it effects, touches all our lives.Russell I am not employee. The company in question I once 50% owned and sold my 50% to my Ex at divorce, October 2010.At this time I walked away owning my company computer, cell phone and I purchased the marital home.I have well documented, after divorce my Ex thought it fitting to give out my SS#, take corporate control of my Gmail and falsify my internet identity as a company tracking (Google Apps) employee.My Ex than took corporate control of my computer and cell phone.Five months after divorce, March 2011 I purchased the marital home.So he had all the tools necessary to enterprise track me and than add his cousin is my Ex’s Network Cloud Technician ad money always rules—at least for the cousin.I have been tracking compromises to my network, computer/s now 5 years and added my Gmail, cell phone, however I no longer use my Gmail nor cell phone.I believe I am on my 7th computer--I had no idea the overlay network was active over my Time Warner until year four, November 2015, so it really didn't matter what computer I had nor network, my ex's technology controlled all.And quite disturbing it does not matter my location--I documented he has compromised my computer when I am 30 miles from my home even the local library.Over time my knowledge to track/monitor my Network is quite advanced--Tools I used were my F12 Development tool and my computer Netstat command prompt.As I captured evidence I took screen shot pictures--I chronologically put all compromises in a chronological report. When I captured the Overlay Network over my Time Warner--It just told me how obsessed my Ex is and just how far he will go to track me.As far as evaluation If you could I would like you to evaluate my Ex's internal web site, Google Apps “Sites."How I captured—it simply prompted to my desktop and I saved in a saved as web page and can be viewed as I saved.On the site I find many URL file links defining my desktop, (Teresa/Desktop) as a company remote monitoring employee--I even captured a URL link my Ex compromising a folder--by name--from my desktop.Even more shocking I find URL links, Teresa/Desktop, (Gmail) as Domain Admin to my Ex's Google Sites web site—added I find my Gmail is also Admin to my Ex's public web site.From my Ex’s Google Sites web page--structured as a Gmail with a very defined "Header" details defining the network path my Ex took to enter my network/computer and compromise a desktop folder.Header details I find a specific internal URL address allowing me to capture 7 consecutive web pages.Moving from one web site to the next I find my Gmail (my Ex too corporate control) is being allowed by Google Apps support to change my Ex's Google Sites DNS recordsHeader deals also allowed me to obtain my Ex's internal IP address but also allowed me to enter his server details--many URL address and IP address.Having such URL address I can obtain my Ex’s internal IP address anytime I want—which is quite illegal for the average personTwo specific evaluation I would like is the Web Site and two pieces of evidence my Ex/his corporate server--Network IT is tracking my two daughters--my youngest since the age of 13.Quite illegal for a corporate server to do, defined as “Predators” on the internet.As any Mom, I always asks the question who or how many are on the other end.I would prefer I communicate my details in attachments.Russell I am sure you have questions to better help you understand where I am today with network evidence/details—I believe I can answer most questions whether it be my hard drive, cell phone, Gmail and Network.I understand this is not a normal question and answer situation, rather it is a project—and I will need to open and close and rate our discussion throughoutThank YouTeresa

I'd like to help, Teresa, but I'm not sure I'm qualified. This question turns out to involve ramifications of both legal and networking and forensics that I do not have a sufficient strength to take on all at once.

With apologies, and good wishes, I must Opt Out at this point. A Security/Legal/Forensics/Networking Expert (if we have one) should take up the question by and by.

(Pardon this last posting - it was made by mistake owing to a network and system error. I have Opted Out again.)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Russell, no problem I understand. I am trying to rate you clicking on the star for "Excellent" however It is not responding