Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

If I receive email from a cat fisher & it was only opened

Customer Question

If I receive email from a cat fisher & it was only opened once looked at closed & deleted, what can happen to me next ?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Please rest assured; these types of predators (so to speak) are quite common, and send out emails in bulk to several people in order to lure them into falling for their tricks. As long as you don't reply or communicate with them in any way, you are safe - just delete these types of emails as they come.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you!