Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

I am having trouble getting the router signal all away

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting the router signal all away across our 3200 sq ft house. I bought and installed a Netgear N300 wifi range extender. Works fine but not upstairs very well. I bought another N300 wifi range extender with the idea i would just daisy chain them. and when I found no instructions in/on the box on doing so I thought I would contact you and see if this is possible before I go any further. What do you think?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You just need to setup the 2nd Extender in the same way that you setup the first one. The 2nd Extender will connect to the signal and re-transmit the signal.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page: