Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Two facebook accounts exist under my name. I can go directly

Customer Question

Two facebook accounts exist under my name. I can go directly into either once I am on fb. The second account does not have a profile photo and states that I am from Livingston, NJ. The accurate account has a profile photo and states that I am from Northfork, WV. I want to get rid of the one stating that I am from NJ. Do not want to lose all my information and messages from the one with a profile photo. How can I do this
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: Tonight.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I deactivated the account that I don't want. Have been on line trying to find out what to do. When I am on info for either account and tap more, I get a blank page.
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just make sure he knows that I can get into both accounts. I am logged in all the time.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** Facebook professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the email address that you use with the facebook account that you want to delete?