Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.
It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Since you say the Belkin camera worked fine before, but now stopped working, I suggest resetting it to factory defaults and running the setup again. Hopefully, it will help and this time it will successfully connect to the Internet.
Here are the instructions:
1. First, make sure the camera is powered on
2. Use a thin object such as a paper clip to press the Reset button located on the back of the camera. Hold it for 20 seconds and then release the button
3. After that, wait for about 30 seconds for the camera to finish the reset
4. Now flip the switch on the back of the camera to the setup mode. The WiFi indicator should then start blinking
5. Get your phone or tablet and download the Belkin NetCam app in case you had removed it
6. Search for new WiFi networks on your phone or tablet. You should detect a new WiFi signal coming from the Belkin camera. Connect your phone or tablet to that network
7. Start the Belkin NetCam app
8. When prompted to setup the camera, tap Yes and follow the instructions. In the setup process, use the existing Belkin account. To connect the camera to the Internet, select your home WiFi network and make sure to type the correct WiFi password (if your WiFi network is password-protected)
9. When you see the "Congratulations" message, the camera is all set up, so you can start using it
Let me know if you were able to follow the instructions, and if your Belkin camera is working again.
If you encounter problems, I am here to help you further.