Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I got someone to block my kids device from connecting to my

Customer Question

Hey I got someone to block my kids device from connecting to my internet a few years ago, I think it's time to unblock it, I don't know how to tho, can you help? Hello?
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Hey I got someone to block my kids device from connecting to my internet a few years ago, I think it's time to unblock it, I don't know how to tho, can you help?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: They were blocked a few years ago Sorry I keep backing out of this site
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  arsufi replied 4 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi replied 4 months ago.

Is someone blocked for you at that time?

Expert:  arsufi replied 4 months ago.

Are you there

Expert:  arsufi replied 4 months ago.

Still awaiting

Expert:  arsufi replied 4 months ago.

Hello sir,

I didn't find reply yet. Just checking to see if you are still waiting for answer

Please let me know me know if this question needs to be cancelled

Thanks

Fiyaz