Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

All devices except my macBook are connected to the

Customer Question

hi,all devices except my macBook are connected to the internet.(Internet:WiMax).sometimes the mac gets connected and gets an IP but always without access to internet. I tried to connected to other ISP such as MOBI(DSL), it worked fine.
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook and what operating system are you running?
Customer: couple of months,
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: version 14.0
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i tried to alter the security type in my router when i chose the wpa_psk I was abel to connect finally.and then I disconnected. The second attempt was failed
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

hey there, can you explain this in more detail? SO there are two ISP you have access to, i assume each has its own modem/router? Details please.