Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

We have a magicjack subscription and need to get it to work

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: we have a magicjack subscription and need to get it to work on the iPad. I can't find an app in the app store.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: ipad 2 and acct is about 5 yrs old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've only been looking for an app to download onto ipad that will allow mj to run on ipad
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  D.Marino replied 3 months ago.

Good morning, my name is***** would like to try and help you today.

I read your request above and will paste a few links for you. I have a question though, do you have iTunes downloaded already onto the ipad? If not you may have to do that to get the download you need to get your magic jack to work okay. So try to download from this link and see if it fixes the issue your having: If this works please hit accep,t if not just reply to this conversation and tell me what is going on and I will continue to help you. Thank you and God Bless. :)