Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can't get on lone at home. Forget or 't have a password.

Customer Question

I can't get on lone at home. Forget or don't have a password. How do I get my router/computer working?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am not at home?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Triedto cut the power and hit the reset button
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me if the router was provided by your ISP ?