Kevin T
Kevin T, CCIE
Experience:  IT Manager at Wood Group PSN

I have been blocked out of my bank acct, since I

Customer Question

I have been blocked out of my bank acct, since I unmistakenly let someone in. I have changed all account numbers, user name and password. Still when I go to enter my username the old one pops up with/ on the end. I don't know if that means anything. I am don't know if these people have done this or not, after all they had access to my account.
Please help!
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

I think this is auto-complete that is causing this. On your bank website press CTRL and SHIFT and DELETE tick all the boxes and restart your browser

You may need to go into the settings of Internet Explorer and disable auto-complete. This can be done by going to the settings cog at the top right, then internet options, then content and under autocomplete click on settings.

Click the 'clear history button' and restart IE.