Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I am trying to connect a new smartphone (jitterbug) to our

Customer Question

I am trying to connect a new smartphone (jitterbug) to our wifi network. I cannot find our link on the telephone and the people at greatcall told me I would need to find out our password ***** you.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Our password ***** ***** set up long ago by my grandson who is no longer available
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't remember ever resetting either of them
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, do you have a windows 7,8 or 10 computer connected to the wireless network? As we may be able to get the wireless password ***** this.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Step 1: Go to Start , and select Settings > Network & Internet.

Step 2: Choose the network you want to connect to and select Connect.

Step 3:Select the search box in the taskbar, enter view network connections, and in the search results, select View network connections.

Step 4:In Network Connections, press and hold (or right-click) the network name and select Status > Wireless Properties.

Step 5: Select the Security tab and select Show characters.

The wireless password ***** the wireless network is displayed in the Network security key field.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Has everything worked out ?