Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Phone will not take password to get on wifi

Customer Question

Phone will not take password ***** get on wifi
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Linda and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of your wifi router please and if you have a windows computer that is already connected to wifi?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Att Dsl. Yes I have a Mac computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, ATT is the company, I need to please know the make and model of the actual wifi router please

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Can you please return to your question here Linda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had to get a new modem. So I could not use your help. Please tell me how to get my money back