Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Here. I do not have the pw Linksys E3000. I am at the owners

Customer Question

Hello Pearl. Karen here. I do not have the pw for Cisco Linksys E3000. I am at the owners home trying to set up wireless tablet. Can you assist? He is able to just go to the Internet & he's on but has no idea of his pw.
JA: Cisco question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know networking, and I'd like to connect you with the best one for this. What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried all og his common or usual pws. I plugged table directly into the router.
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not yet... :)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Does he have any computer there connected to his WiFi/Wireless network ? If so, there is a way to get that password ***** that computer