Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My views tx37 has stopped connecting to the Internet. I get

Customer Question

Hello, my views tx37 has stopped connecting to the Internet . I get an error message saying check gateway connection. All my other wireless applications in the house connect without a problem. I have now messed around with the IP address and DNS settings. Felix
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: About a week
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Resetting my wireless router in the house, and all other connected products still work fine, just not the tv.
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: Yes
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, that's all, many thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

tx37

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Sorry about that, can you provide more info on what the views tx37 is?