Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND NOW CANNOT REMEMBER IT. I HAVE AN

Customer Question

I CHANGED MY PASSWORD ***** NOW CANNOT REMEMBER IT. I HAVE AN hP CHROMEBOOK, IT DOES NOT HAVE A GUEST BROWSER
Category: Networking
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

If you have forgotten the password ***** your user account on the Chromebook, please open up the following link:

http://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

Select "I forgot my password", and then type in the email address you use to sign in to the Chromebook, and click "Continue".

Follow the on-screen directions to verify your identity and reset the password ***** your account, after which you will be able to sign in to the Chromebook using the new password *****

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.