Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, System Administrator
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I just bought a LGELC-60UH6550-*60. I also just bought a

Customer Question

I just bought a LGELC-60UH6550-*60. I also just bought a NEATGEAR AC1750 WIFI cable modem router. At first I could connect the WIFI to the TV but could not access NETFLIX or AMAZON Video. Now I cannot even connect to my wifi. I got to settings > network > WIFI> select the appropriate wifi name. enter the password ***** select enter and I get a cannot connect reason unknown. I have powered down and unplugged both the TV and the WIFI router. and powered both back up and still have the problem. I need help.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you today.

Is this only an issue with your TV? Can other devices connect to your WiFi with your new router? If so, please continue

with the instructions below.

To start, you should update the firmware/software on the TV. You can download the firmware/software from this page for

your model of TV.

http://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-60UH6550

Also, you can go into your TV settings and factory reset the TV or Network settings. This alone may allow you to reconnect

your TV to your wireless network. Although, to get Netflix/Amazon working, you should update the firmware/software.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Hi. Did you need additional help/support for your tv/router? If so, please update with a response here.

~Franklin