Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking

Is it possible from a server on a network to develop a map

Customer Question

Is it possible from a server on a network to develop a map of the devices on the network: switches, routers, other servers, workstations?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can with the right Tools.

This free tool will scan the network and locate the devices on it, showing a map of this.

Ignore the name :) as it is a very good and free program and runs on any basic windows computer

Just make sure to read through how it works before using it so you get the most out of the tool

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you