Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking

I have an I phone & I pad. I have my ID and password written

Customer Question

I have an I phone & I pad. I have my ID and password ***** down but neither devise will accept my password. I do not know what to do to solve the problem.
Ken Spitz
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Apple ID/iCloud ID would be your email address you registered with your device.

If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (go to this website from your computer) -->

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would beyour email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again -->

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password.

If you don't remember your Apple ID, then you can find it from

here -->!&section=appleid

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I went to the Apple store and got the problem correctedKen Spitz
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

OK..glad you got it sorted out. If you need any help from me, please let me know

Best Regards,