GeekGal
GeekGal, Network Administrator
Experience:  MIS degree 15+ years Experience as Network Administrator
76665483

I forgot my password and it will not let me log on with my

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** it will not let me log on with my email address it is***@******.*** or phone #(###) ###-####name is ***** ***** if you can log me in the pictures of me is black male with ball cap on with gray teeshirt on standing. For some reason it not taking my information.
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to your computer to fix this for you? That would be the fastest and easiest way to fix this. If you'd rather not do that, I can provide step by step instructions here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

To change the password ***** your Google Account, just follow these steps:
Go to http://google.com and click on sign-in. Enter your username and click on "Need Help". On the next page, click beside "I don't know my password" then click on 'Continue". You'll be asked to enter the last password ***** you remember. Enter it, then click "Continue".If you have previously added a recovery email account, you will be shown part of the email address and you will be asked to enter the entire email address. Next, you'll need to check your recovery email account for an email that will tell you how to reset your password. If you previously added a cell phone number as a recovery option you may be given the opportunity to have a code texted to you. Please try this and let me know how it works for you. If this method doesn't work, we may still be able to help you with getting the password *****

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm on my phone cell phone I thought I can do it from my phone or can I
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

You should be able to do this on your phone. I can't connect remotely to it though. Give it a shot and let me know if yo have difficulty.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is for Facebook right
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you were having trouble getting to your gmail account. Please give me just a second to provide instructions for resetting your Facebook password.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

If you can't log into Facebook and need to reset your password:

1. Go to the Facebook login screen at www.facebook.com

2. In the top right, click Forgot your password?

3. Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click on Search and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. If you are able to provide the requested information, you will be sent a link or a code to use for resetting your password ***** by email or by text message.

If you can’t remember the email, phone number, or username for the account, and can’t find it on the Find Your Account page, please let me know.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!