Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Aol wont connect. get ac9000 error says Microsoft firewall

Customer Question

aol wont connect. get ac9000 error says Microsoft firewall error
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 on dell
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Talked to aol today and they said that my router firewall was stopping connection. I turned it off and was able to connect twice now I have this error message and won't connect
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: AOL uninstalled and reinistalled program earler today and that did npot fix it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.