Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I'm having trouble getting my emails through AOL and people

Customer Question

I'm having trouble getting my emails through AOL and people are having trouble sending me emails it will say this email is not working. I've called the aol service and apparently they have not been able to help me
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Can you tell me a little bit more about your problem please? How do you access your email? On a phone or tablet or computer? Do you use the AOL APP, or just go the aol website or do you use a thrid party email program like Outlook or Thunderbird, or Eudora?

Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to fix this for you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I access my emails on all three i use the aol website.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Does this happen on all devices? Are you able to login? If so, do see your emails when you login? If you send an email does it get to the recipient? Is this happening with some people or all people?

We will need to do either SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE or a PHONE CALL as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. Which you would you prefer? Both options are 100% guaranteed.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with your aol email?