Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I just bought a Belkin N300 range extender I put the disk in

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** just bought a Belkin N300 range extender I put the disk in the computer but nothing happens does not give me apromt to install
JA: Belkin question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know networking, and I'd like to connect you with the best one for this. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: what do I trouble shoot I nothing to click on
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: nothing is going on I put the disk in the computer and nothing happens
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Which operating system do you have?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.