Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

Last Friday, I worked with who led me through a Reset of my

Customer Question

Last Friday, I worked with Richard who led me through a Reset of my Lenovo E560 but was left with no internet connection. Looking at Device Manager I see I'm missing Ethernet Controller, and Network Controller - they are missing the drivers. I have made a file of the device manager to show you all the drivers missing. I've tried using the driver file on this ASUS lap top, the drivers on the Lenovo, the driver file on the Recovery Device I was sent from Lenovo. The drivers needed for the missing devices can not be found on any. Help
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there Ronald

To confirm, Lenovo actually sent you the drivers, they were installed but still it said it is missing the driver?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As I said drivers missing include Ethernet Controller, Network controller, PCI controller
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've sent the file I made of the drivers missing.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, you can download all the drivers for your Lenovo via my link below

http://support.lenovo.com/nl/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Edge-laptops/ThinkPad-E560?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers%20and%20Software|Drivers%20and%20Software&beta=false

Do it on a working computer, then copy it via a memory card to the Lenovo and install them

Let me know please how you go.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've used the link you sent, I've downloaded the files into the Lenovo. I'm communicating on it now. Would you connect to the Lenovo and see if all is well? Just send me the infoI am checking the Laptop with Lenovo Solution Center. If I need more help, I'll ask! I've got to reload much of what I've lost through the Reset. I have a Lenovo Backup, but I don't know how to use it to reload (if it can be used). Let me know if you can help. I can send it to you if you want to see it.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, if you accept the request I can check that all the drivers are installed on the Lenovo for you