Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a bunker ll security wired system, it has been jacked

Customer Question

I have a bunker hill security wired system, it has been hijacked and I feel someone is using it to avoid detection when breaking into my home. I found something called renderer on my Phillips tv but never installed it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well it seems that the cameras are all affected and it will show people, animals, demons, etc but I know they are not there and go outside to check and no one is there
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: Well my internet has been hijacked as well, and I know that the network disc for this dvr could have been stolen
JA: Networking issues can get really frustrating, but I know just the Network Technician to help you. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 months ago.

I'm not sure that I understand why you feel that your security system has been hijacked. Is it just because it is detecting motion when you don't actually see motion on the screen?

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 months ago.

It appears that the payment for the Remote Session failed. I am happy to continue this with you through the chat system if you cannot do a remote session. But please, let me know why you feel that your security system has been hijacked.