Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer

How to reset password login to web browser on Ricoh Aficio

Customer Question

How to reset password ***** to web browser on Ricoh Aficio MP3350.ann
Need to be able to put user and password ***** for Authentication connecting printer to Telstra network and scanner not allowing PDF files to go to my own email address
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The printer was purchased second hand and I cannot recall if I have logged into web browser before?
I thought I had managed to get into web but cannot remember what the user name or password ***** I have tried admin and administrator and default password ***** ***** none of these combos work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was an IT specialist myself, If you cannot resolve by tomorrow I will call Ricoh on Monday to resolve
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi Russell

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

If you cannot access using the default settings then they have been changed, and the printer will need to be reset again to its default settings to allow you to access it through the web browser again.