Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist. Typically, you can reset the power on password ***** removing the CMOS battery in the computer. Just leave the disc battery out of the system for about 15 mins and then place it back in. The password ***** be gone. Do you need help finding it?
There is also a jumper on the board that can reset it.
Disconnect the power cable from the back of your system
2. Press and hold the power button until you hear the capacitors drain
3. Open the access panel and move the CMOS jumper from pins 1 + 2 to pins 2 + 3
4. Plug in the power cable and boot your system
5. Turn off your system when you hear a beep
6. Move the CMOS jumper from pins 2 + 3 back to 1 + 2 and boot your system as normal
Please let me know if you were satisfied with your answer by giving me a positive review for you question. If you feel you need more help, I'll be happy to help.Thanks, Jason
Just checking with you again. Are you still in need of assistance?