Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have been strong armed into scheduling installation of

Customer Question

I have been strong armed into scheduling installation of Windows 10. I DON'T want Windows 10!
Category: Networking
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sharon and welcome.This has been happening a lot lately.Did it already install itself or is it asking you if you want to download it?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
If it hasn't been installed yet, we can prevent the system from automatically upgrading to Windows 10.If it's already installed then don't worry as we can also revert back to Windows 7.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It hasn't been installed yet. There is no option to stop or refuse it. It has been scheduled for 2:00 today. My computer will be turned off. I resent the fact that this has been forced on me without my consent!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think it would be fair for me to be charged to reverse it!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I understand completely but Microsoft themselves do not offer tech support for this so the only option is paid support, which is where you're at.I can halt the upgrade for you and prevent it from happening in future.If it's too late then we can revert it back to 7.