Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I cant sign in on my playstation 3 ? you cannot sign in

Customer Question

i cant sign in on my playstation 3 ? you cannot sign in using another sign-in ID thats what it says
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.
Hi! The problem you are experiencing is caused by trying to sign into a profile on your PS3 which is already associated with a PlayStation Network account. To resolve this, you'll need to 'Create New User' on the left hand menu, then log into it.Choose 'Sign Up For PlayStation Network' (which will be the only option if you do this correctly)and then select 'Use existing account' eg: 'User 1' on your console has already been associated with a PSN account, there should be an email address saved in the 'sign in ID' field when you go to 'Sign In' This email address is associated with a PlayStation Network account different to the one you are trying to sign in with - giving you the message: "You cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID (e-mail address)