Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

Windows 10 was just installed and now I have no sound. The

Customer Question

windows 10 was just installed and now I have no sound. The icon says I`m not connected. I have wireless speakers
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.It's likely a settings issue on the PC. Can we do a screen sharing sessionand I can assist you directly?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
but I must warn you I know very little about the workings of a computer.
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
That's OK. Please give me a minute to set up the connection and Iwill post the link to connect very shortly.
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bcb69ffc-a6cc-4795-861d-4ec345b7fca0
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
I think your bank, in an effort to protect you, blocked a charge. You may want to contact them.
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this).When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin.When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open.If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made.When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bcb69ffc-a6cc-4795-861d-4ec345b7fca0
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Please only reply to me on this page using the Send button.Using the instructions above please click the link to get us connected.
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
If you're having difficulty, accept the phone offer and we can do it that way.
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
You're having bad luck with cards.From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this).When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin.When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open.If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made.When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bcb69ffc-a6cc-4795-861d-4ec345b7fca0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
lets just forget the whole thing. Please do not credit me the charge. I am home now for the next hour so if you want to call that`s fine. I really want to fix this problem and I think the only way is to use the phone .. Thank you
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
The connection file has likely downloaded now.On you keyboard, hold down the Ctrl key and press JThe Downloads folder should openLook for Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Clientand run/open the file