Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I am trying to connect my

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I am trying to connect my vizio tv to me wifi
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: *my
JA: Huh?
Customer: so I can see my wireless network and other devices (ipad, Samsung phones, dell laptop, alexa, etc.) can connect to the wireless network but my vizio tv cannot
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: it worked last week
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any ideas on how I can resolve?
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Vizio TVs are a little different. After selecting your wireless network and enteringthe wireless password, go to Manual Setup and set DHCP to ON.The data boxes should then populate and you will be connected.