Justin Williams
Justin Williams,
Experience:  Freelance IT Consultant at Westlake Computers LLC
93707858

Need password ***** router JA: Routing question, huh?

Customer Question

Need password ***** router
JA: Routing question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know networking, and I'd like to connect you with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Need password ***** router
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: Router number is *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Justin Williams replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I will help you get into your router. Are you already able to get to the web interface where it asks for username/password?
If so, try the following username/password *****:admin/password/password (meaning username is ***** ***** and password ***** ***** 'password)
username: adminpassword: password *****: password: password
Try those two, if they don't work it likely means that it has been changed at some pointIf this is the case then you can hard reset the device holding in the pinhole in the back for 30 seconds with something small enough, paperclip etc. This will reset the router to defaults and the username/password *****: UN: admin PW: passwordThis will also require you to re-setup your wireless name and password, which is an easy process and I'd be glad to help you with.
Expert:  Justin Williams replied 7 months ago.
Please consider leaving positive feedback if this helped you resolve your problem.