Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I set up an account & paid year on my phone. it said

Customer Question

i set up an account & paid for a year on my phone. it said my phone is protected and my i pad i think. How do I get protection on this PC without having to buy it again? Thanks, Dave
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean antivirus / security program? What is the name of your antivirus / security program?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,