Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My Surface Pro 4 was running a Windows10 scan and it went into

Customer Question

My Surface Pro 4 was running a Windows10 scan and it went into safe mode. It got interrupted. Now it won't accept my password (I tried resetting it through Microsoft) and it can't find a network. The tiles have completely disappeared.
JA: Networking issues can get really frustrating, but I know just the Network Technician to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: I can't remember the tool I was using to scan Windows 10, but it was a safe one.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am Rylan and I am happy to help you with your question. Please confirm that you have reset your password ***** Microsoft's website, but your computer is not connected to a network for it to know the new password.