Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

I have a pioneer DDJsx2. Since I upgrade the software an

Customer Question

Hi I have a pioneer DDJsx2. Since I upgrade the software an my MacBook Pro the controller is not connecting.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 6 months ago.
My name is***** can try to assist. I was looking up this issue and I've noticed that OS X 10.11.4 had some serious issues with you model of Pioneer equipment. Do you use Serato DJ? If so there is an update that is supposed to fix the issue:https://serato.com/latest/blog/18467/serato-dj-182-now-available Apple also just released 10.11.5 that has quite a few bug fixes.
Please let me know if you were satisfied with your answer by giving me a positive review for you question. If you feel you need more assistance, I'm happy to help or I can open your ticket up to another Expert in the main queue. Thanks, Jason
Haven't heard from you to see if this fixed your issue. Let me know and don't forget to post my rating. Jason