Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have an ethernet only Dell PC and I would like to know if

Customer Question

I have an ethernet only Dell PC and I would like to know if I can set up a connection to my Verizon Jetpack
JA: Networking issues can get really frustrating, but I know just the Network Technician to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well what specifically would you like to know?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: I have a Cisco router I can maybe use as a bridge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask for the brand and model name of the Verizon Jetpack as well as the model name of your Cisco router?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason