Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I cannot steam devices on Roku. I have great wifi connectivity

Customer Question

I cannot steam devices on Roku. I have great wifi connectivity on all my apple devices and a Lenovo but not on a samsunf tv and samsung dvd player. Also my dell desktop will stream. The setup shows good wifi connectivity but the 2 devices above do not stream. I have had no problrems before. I have tried all the tricks such as rebooting and resetins but no luck.
Category: Networking
Expert:  kanoko replied 5 months ago.
I would be glad to help. To begin can you help me better understand your issue by answering a few questions. Which model of Roku do you have? Is the issue occuring when it connected directly to the TV and when it is connected directly to the DVD player? What apps are you using on the Roku that are showing this problem?
Expert:  kanoko replied 5 months ago.
I would like to solve your problem in a timely manner. Unfortunately I am unable to diagnose the source of your issue without the information I requested a few days ago. When you have some time please visit your question page using the link below to respond to the questions I posted earlier:
Expert:  kanoko replied 5 months ago.
If you are having trouble accessing your question page you can also try this link below: