Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

How do I find my security code so others can use my Wi Fi JA:

Customer Question

How do I find my security code so others can use my Wi Fi
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and I'd like to connect you with the best one to answer questions about wifi. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: not able to access Wi Fi from an ipad
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Are you using a Windows computer right now connected to your wireless?
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Let me know what you're using and I can give instruction on how to get your wi-fi password.
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
How to recover the wireless password ***** on how you're connected to the wireless.Please let me know by answering the questions above.Disregard any pop ups you see.
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Please use the area below to send a reply. Opening a new question will cause you to be charged more than onceso please reply only on this page.
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Hi. Are you still interested in getting this resolved? I can help.