Nathan, System Administrator
Experience:  IT systems admin, network installer
59725966

Cannot connect to & N server. When I try to connect to

Customer Question

Cannot connect to B & N server. When I try to connect to my network it connects then shortly disconnects. The password ***** *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ronald. This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the nook. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 30+ seconds, then release. Give the nook about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps. Thank you,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan