Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can not find my code to get in .I have allshimers . I wrote

Customer Question

I can not find my code to get in .I have allshimers . I wrote it down and I did not copy it down can you send it back to me. I have two phones.my doctor told me I had to have two of every thing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: Yea I'm a dumb dumb
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. Can you please tell me what code you ae trying to find?
Hello, I did not get a response from you. You can type in the box just below this message to respond to me. What system are you trying to get into that you need the code for?