Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

Yesterday I had to go to apple to reset my I pad...when I got

Customer Question

yesterday I had to go to apple to reset my I pad...when I got home I realized theat my address was gone...Since then I have been trying to bring it back up,,but cant remember my password...So their solution is to send me a code so I can rest my password....How can I get the code since I can not go to my email....good question could you please help my e mail is***@******.*** and I have had it for years...thank you
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:, then there, enter your email address in the User ID box. Then enter your last name below it. Then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your bellsouth email account password.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to cancel this conversation I did what you were telling me to do yesterday and it did not work. Give me back my 5:00 dollars. I though I was talking to bellsouth
I'm sorry; I did not know you've tried that already as you did not write what you tried.Bellsouth does not exit any more; it was bought by ATT, so they might not support you. What happened when you tried that yesterday? Was there any error or message? Or were you stuck at any step?I'm an independent computer tech; I will continue to help you with this. I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly if you need.Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
If you'd like me to continue help you, please let me know the following questions:What is your favorite hobby?What was the last name of your childhood best friend?- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix your email issue directly on your computer for you.Please reply at the box below to continue. Otherwise, we can cancel this for you. Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cancel. This is my second request. What you told me to do I had done it before and does not work