Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

In the past, I have plugged in a cell phone to my desktop via

Customer Question

In the past, I have plugged in a cell phone to my desktop via a mini-usb to usb connection and have been able to transfer music files from the desktop to the phone. Now the desktop doesn’t recognize the phone. How can I get the desktop to recognize the cell phone?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
My apologies, this reply was not intended for you.Opting out.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.RegardsJins