Nathan, System Administrator
Experience:  IT systems admin, network installer

How do I change from copy to print. I have a printer V725W

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Liz. This is an automatic process. You do not have to do anything to put the printer into print mode.Print mode takes priority over others, so as long as the printer is functional and connected properly, a print job sent from the computer would be executed automatically.The other buttons on the front only serve to switch the machine into copier mode, fax mode, etc. It still allows prints at any time. Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan