Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I'm trying to set up my friends Netflicks account at her house

Customer Question

I'm trying to set up my friends Netflicks account at her house and am running into tons of tech difficulties. She doesn't have a "box" but has paid for premium service subscription. I just need instructions in human language to get her going (she's older and doesn't get tech that well). Thanks, Heather
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: Yes...I just found out she can't use her U-verse home phone # ***** is(###) ###-#### ***** you!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Heather. What device are you trying to use for streaming?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.