Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

Is solicitor Jonas Adams from Ghana involved in scams involving

Customer Question

Is solicitor Jonas Adams from Ghana involved in scams involving gold
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am checking on a solicitor in Ghana who is said to be acting for a so called Debbie Osafo Dickson to get gold released
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: They have Asked me to come to Ghana to pay for it to be Released
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
No that is a complete SCAM do not give them anything or go anywhere.
Don't give them information either. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!
If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Also please note we get paid the same no matter how long it takes to solve your issue, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!